The Latest in Digital Offset
Discus On Demand is now offering the very latest in digital offset printing with the addition of the HP7600 Indigo press. The first to be installed in WA.
The HP Indigo 7600 Digital Press, the fastest SRA3+ format digital sheetfed press in the market, combines proven quality, versatility and breakthrough productivity with new intelligent automation that maximises uptime. New special effect capabilities—including raised print and textured effects as well as the ability to print up to 7 colours in one pass—expand opportunities to deliver high-value applications to our clients, on demand.
Features & Benefits of the HP Ingigo 7600
- Textured effects—Create embossed-style textures on substrates to give ordinary applications a boost of creativity and uniqueness.
- Raised Print—Make raised effects using layers of transparent ink applied directly to the substrate.
- Digital Watermarks—Offer customers a new application using one layer of transparent ink.
White—Gives a unique ability to print a wide variety of new applications on a diverse range of media including transparencies, dark, and metallic substrates.
- Light Black—Enhances the quality of black-and- white photo reproduction. Using light black in 2-color printing with black doubles throughput and lowers cost.
- Photo Inks—Light cyan and light magenta bring out realistic skin and sky tones for professional photographic printing.
- PMS Colours—Using the HP IndiChrome Ink Mixing System, we can create individual PANTONE colours, achieving up to 97% of the PANTONE range.
- Sustainability—Certified with the Intertek Green Leaf Mark, it is also the first HP Indigo press whose carbon manufacturing footprint has been fully offset.
- Thick Substrates—Supports paperboards up to 400gsm (460 microns).
For more information please contact Anthony Pittaway on: 9388 3007.